Inclement Weather - Will There Still Be Class?
If classes are cancelled due to inclement weather or building closures, information will be available in the following ways:
Listen to WWJ 950 AM or WJR 760 AM
Tune In to TV stations 2, 4 and 7
Call the P-CCS School Closing Hotline 734-416-2700
Classes cancelled due to inclement weather usually cannot be made up. We are sorry for this inconvenience, but scheduling does not allow time for additional classes.
POOL CLOSURE may happen without prior notice. Make up day/class only if swim schedule permits and may be offered at a different day and time. No make up if student is absent. If school district is closed due to weather/building problems, classes will not be held.
LIGHTNING POLICY ~ Pool will be closed from first lightning strike seen at Central Middle School until 30 minutes after storm. You may call 734-416-4927 for pool closure information.
Cancellations / Class Changes / Refunds
- Students will be notified by e-mail if a course is cancelled or changed.
- Prior to second class, call 734-416-2937 to request a refund.
- $10 processing fee will be deducted from all refunds.
- If you would like to cancel a class that only meets once - a credit will be issued.
- $10 processing fee for swim registration changes. To avoid charges for swim class changes - register for one session at a time and consult with the instructor after second class regarding placement for next session.
Late Pick-Up Policy
After a five minute grace period, a late fee of $1 per minute will be charged to parents picking up children late from class. Payment is due to the instructor immediately upon arrival.